Gallery (10 pics): “If you take any photos of the bezel pieces from your tutorial, I would love to add them to the gallery at my site.” ~Terry Morris
One of my favorite places for sourcing Metal Bezels, perfect for filling with polymer clay to make into unique pendants and charms, is from my friend Terry Morris at EpoxyJewelry.com.
I actually met Terry a couple of years ago while searching for some high quality but reasonably priced UV Resin, to use on my polymer clay projects. Terry introduced me to his Ultradome UV Resin product, and I instantly fell in love in love with it.
A while back, Terry saw that I had used his metal bezels in my Stamped and Glazed Polymer Clay Bezel Tutorial, and asked if I could send him some pics of the charms and pendants I had made, for posting on his site. I said, Sure.
So I got Willow to take some lovely shots of the bezels for Terry… and then realized I might as well post them here as well, for you all to see.
Plus, the whole batch pictured below, are available for purchase if anyone would like to use them in your projects.
Set of 5 Stamped Polymer Clay Bezel Pendants (10 pics):
- 1 Copper and Patina Glazed Filigree Stamped Heart Pendant in Antique Brass Bezel — 2″ long x 1 1/4″ wide x 1/4″ thick (53mm x 30mm x 8mm).
- 1 Spanish Olive Green and Brown Glazed Bloom Stamped Oval Pendant in Black Enamel Bezel — 2 1/8″ long x 3/4″ wide x 1/4″ thick (54mm x 18mm x 8mm).
- 1 Pink and Blue Glazed ‘Create’ Stamped Oval Pendant in Silver Plated Bezel — 2 1/8″ long x 3/4″ wide x 1/4″ thick (54mm x 18mm x 8mm).
- 1 Blue and Pearl Glazed ‘Snowman’ Stamped Oval Pendant in Silver Plated Bezel — 2 1/8″ long x 3/4″ wide x 3/8″ thick (54mm x 18mm x 6mm).
- 1 Red and Brown Glazed ‘Sun’ Round Pendant/Charm in Antique Brass Bezel — 1 1/8″ long x 1″ wide x 1/4″ thick (28mm x 24mm x 8mm).
Price: $35 (US) for the set of 5 Bezels: Stamped and Glazed Polymer Clay Pendants/Charms — If you are interested in purchasing the full set shown in today’s gallery post, then please contact us. Be sure to include your full mailing address so we can work out the shipping cost and get back to you with payment instructions.
By the way, if you did not get a chance to see the last special Gallery feature, here is a direct link: Polymer Clay Sculpted Dogwood Flower Pendant
Open Mic: Please feel free to use the comment section below as a forum for discussing whatever is on your mind. Ask questions… post tutorial requests… share stories about your latest creations… or just say HI! This is your community! The more you put in, the more it gives back.