Finally I get to share a surprise with you that I’ve been keeping secret for quite some time… my epic treehouse art studio! Ever dreamed of having your creative space way up in a cherry tree? I always have! And now my dream has come true. You will need to watch today’s video to see what I am talking about.
- Related Video: Sneak Peek Of My New Polymer Clay Tutor Studio
- Related Video: Never Burn Your Polymer Clay Ever Again
- Related Video: DupliColor Pigment Duplication Polymer Clay Medium
- Related Video: Polymer Clay And The Ozone Layer
- Related Video: Baking Polymer Clay with a Magnifying Glass
- Related Article: Polymer Clay Tutor Cindy Lietz says Goodbye
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… My Epic Polymer Clay Tutor Treehouse Studio … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!