Topics Covered In This Video:
- Review of the We-R Memory Keepers – Precision Glass Cutting Mat.
- In the past I have been using the Ranger Non-Stick Craft Sheet as my work surface for polymer clay.
- When I saw this new Glass Cutting Mat at Michaels, I just had to buy one for my polymer clay studio.
- Glassy smooth. No texture on your clay.
- Non-porous surface. Great for inks, paints, liquid clays, etc.
- Tempered glass. You can use your heat gun to melt embossing powders, cure liquid clays, set paints, etc.
- Wipes clean easily with baby wipes or paper towel.
- Great cutting surface for Exacto Knives, Clay Blades, and Cookie Cutters.
- Printed (on back of glass) grid and ruled edges for measuring and cutting straight lines and angles.
- Angled lines would be great for shaping Kaleidoscope cane sections.
- Glass will hold onto clay, doesn’t slide around and is helpful for ‘pulling’ clay out of silicone molds.
- Large size originally designed for Scrapbooking 13″ by 13″ (33cm by 33cm).
- Related Resource: We-R-Memory Keepers Glass Mat on Amazon
- Related Video: Studio Work Surface Mats 3 Brands Compared
- Related Article: 5 Tips For Using Acrylic Craft Paints with Polymer Clay
- Related Video: Silicone Molding Techniques for Polymer Clay
- Related Video: Krafty Lady Art Moulds for Polymer Clay
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… We-R Memory Keepers Glass Mat Review for Polymer Clay … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!