Topics Covered In This Video:
- Why 10 minutes is NOT long enough to properly bake your polymer clay pieces, no matter what you may have heard elsewhere.
- Why some advice on the web is just plain bad.
- Test sample comparisons of Premo Sculpey polymer clay baked for 10 minutes and 60 minutes @ 265F – 275F and their differences in strength and appearance.
- Why you need an oven thermometer and a timer to get a proper cure for your polymer clay projects.
- The BIG differences in quality between under-baked and properly baked polymer clay sculptures, polymer clay jewelry and other polymer projects.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… How Long Do You Bake Polymer Clay?. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!