Topics Covered In This Video:
- Skinner Blend Plug is a square cane where the blend goes from the bottom to the top rather than from the center out like in the Round Skinner Blend Cane.
- Related Video: Making Long Skinner Blends & Round Skinner Blend Canes.
- Roll out your blend in a long skinny strip or tape.
- The thinner the tape, the smoother the blend.
- Fold the blend back and forth into a square stack.
- Avoid air pockets.
- Reduce cane.
- Related Video: Polymer Clay Skinner Blend Instructions.
- Related Video: Lietz Teardrop Blend Color Gradients Made Easy.
- Related Video: How To Reduce Polymer Clay Canes.
Question of the Day:
Is there any particular technique that you would like to learn from me? Make sure to leave your suggestions in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Skinner Blend Plug – Square Polymer Clay Rainbow Cane. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!