Topics Covered In This Video:
- Problem with missing instructions.
- Converting a wide skinner blend or teardrop blend sheet, into a long strip.
- Viewer request for more info.
- Warming up the clay.
- Rolling up the clay.
- No air bubbles.
- Using a clay brayer to flatten your clay.
- Using several different settings on your pasta machine.
- Smooth color transitions.
- Playing card thickness measurement.
- Rainbow bullseye blend strip.
- Skinner blend plug.
- Extra related videos resources…
- … Polymer Clay Skinner Blend Instructions
- … Lietz Teardrop Blend Color Gradients Made Easy.
Question of the Day:
Are there any tutorial instructions that aren’t quite making sense for you? Let me know in the comments section below, and I will try to make a special video for you?
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here…How To Turn Your Wide Skinner Blend Into A Long Strip. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!