There are a ton of really cool products available for stamping into polymer clay to make awesome patterns and designs. I have reviewed many of them. But some of them can be on the expensive side, and not everyone has a budget for a lot of tools and supplies.
Recently, with the moving and reorganizing of my Studio, I came across some cool stamps I had made years ago for a paper making class I used to teach. These stamps were made of wine corks, buttons and hot glue. As soon as I saw them I thought of polymer clay… of course!
Turns out these cool DIY Texture Stamps are perfect for making great designs in polymer clay, and the are super inexpensive to make!
- Related Video: Kor-Tools Pattern Rollers & Stamps for Polymer Clay
- Etsy: KorTools Stamps And Pattern Rollers **
- Related Video: Stampies Impression Stamps For Polymer Clay
- Etsy: Stampies by SimpleKonstruct **
- Related Video: Custom Die Stamps for Polymer Clay and More
- Etsy: Custom Die Stamps from Embossing Die Company **
- Related Video: Sneak Peek Of My New Polymer Clay Tutor Studio
- Amazon: PenBlade – Stainless Steel Craft Knives **
- Amazon: Dual Temperature Full Size Professional Hot Melt Glue **
- Amazon: Miracle Compressed Sponges **
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… DIY Texture Stamps for Polymer Clay … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!