Topics Covered In This Video:
- Square polymer clay canes or Skinner Blend Plugs can be reduced to fit whatever size project you are working on.
- Polymer clay canes that have been sitting for a few days may be stiff and need to be warmed up and loosened a bit to avoid cracking when reducing.
- Wiggle, compress and warm cane in hands to help clay move better.
- An acrylic sheet and rollers will help with cane reduction.
- Press cane on sides with acrylic sheet, to square up cane sides.
- Gently and evenly roll each side, flipping on quarter turn after each roll.
- Cut sections of cane at various sizes.
- Related Video: Making Long Skinner Blends & Round Skinner Blend Canes
- Related Video: Polymer Clay Skinner Blend Instructions
- Related Video: Lietz Teardrop Blend Color Gradients Made Easy
- Related Video: How To Reduce Polymer Clay Canes
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… How To Reduce A Square Polymer Clay Cane. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!