Topics Covered In This Video:
- Unboxing my new NeverKnead Machine for conditioning polymer clay.
- This machine takes the hard work and pain out of conditioning polymer clay.
- Although it is not for everyone, for some people it will be a real life saver.
- Perfect for people doing large batches of polymer clay.
- Pain-free polymer clay conditioning for those with hand mobility/strength issues such as arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome and MS (Multiple Sclerosis).
- Some minor assembly required, instructions included.
- Install handle with round black ring and Allen key.
- Due to some base plates getting broken during shipping, all NeverKnead Machines will now be shipped with the base plate wrapped separately, and you will need to install it. You simple slip the bolt on the back of the base plate through the hole in the machine base and thread on the bolt to secure. It is also recommended that you glue in base plate with Weldbond, E6000 or 2-part Epoxy.
- Can be bolted to work surface through two holes at back of machine.
- Clean with baby wipe or damp paper towel to remove any machine oil, dirt or clay (after you’ve used it).
- Machine arm applies 1000 lbs pressure on clay, to knead it quickly and easily.
- The NeverKnead squeezes the clay so it doesn’t introduce air to the clay, like pasta machines do.
- Large amounts of clay can be conditioned at the same time.
- Has potential to be used for stamping, embossing, cane reducing, and more.
- Related Link: The Never Knead Tool on Amazon
- Related Video: Conditioning Hard Polymer Clay Tip #1 Using a Hammer
- Related Article: Conditioning Polymer Clay Tools Techniques Tips
- Related Article: Conditioning Polymer Clay without Trapping Air Bubbles
- Related Article: Polymer Clay Pasta Machine Motors
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… NEVER Knead Tool Demo For Conditioning Polymer Clay … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!