Having Problems Viewing My Web Videos?
Quick Link To Home Page:
Most video issues can be resolved by upgrading the Flash Player in your web browser.
However, here are a few other things you can try as well:
1) Try deleting all of the beadvideos.com and beadsandbeading.com cookies from your computer. Here are some instructions on how to do this with the more popular web browsers:
2) Clear the cache. Then close your browser and re-open it again. Here's a link to an instruction page on how to do this:
3) Install a different web browser on your computer. FYI: This solution almost always fixes the problem right away.
Please note that you can have several different types of web browsers installed on your computer all at the same time. In other words, just because you install a new browser on your computer, it does not mean you have to stop using the one you have been using up until now.
Here's some links to the various download pages for the various options. They are all free downloads:
4) If none of the above suggestions work for you, here's some other questions that a helpful computer technician would want to know:
5) If you have tried all of the above and you are still having problems, then send me a note and I'll see if I can provide you with other suggestions.
If you want to return to the page you were just at, click on your Back Button in your browser.
Home Page Quick Link: Ploymer Clay
Free Polymer Clay Tutorials | The Polymer Clay Tutor Blog | Bead Video Courses
About Cindy Lietz |
Contact Us |
Telephone: 360-746-2093 | Address: 14720 - 60th Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada, V3S-1R7
Copyright 2007- | BEADSandBEADING.com | Video Problems