Topics Covered In This Video:
- Comparison between 3 different non-stick work surfaces for use with polymer clay and mixed media projects:
- Sculpey Work’n Bake Clay Mat[11.5" x 15.5"]
- Ranger 15-Inch-by-18-Inch Inkssentials Craft Sheet[15" x 18"]
- Rings & Things Fiberglass Work Surface [9.5" x 12"]
- Differences between each sheet in regards to:
- Ease of use
- Smoothness of surface
- If I were to design the perfect work surface for use with polymer clay it would have:
- The size, look and smoothness of the Ranger Craft Sheet,
- the sticky non-skid backing of the Sculpey Clay Mat and
- the cheaper price of the Rings & Things fiberglass work surface.
As you saw in the video, each brand of polymer clay work surface mat has it’s own set of pro’s and con’s. In the comments section below, please let me know which features are most important to you.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Polymer Clay Work Surface Mats. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!