Topics Covered In This Video:
- Challenges when rolling round polymer clay beads by hand.
- How to measure clay so your beads are all the same size.
- The way to move your hands so that your beads don’t get all wonky looking.
- Reasons why it is important to let your beads ‘rest’ for a while after rolling.
- How to pierce your hand rolled beads so that the hole is perfectly straight.
- With a little practice, you’ll be rolling perfectly round polymer clay beads by hand, which believe it or not, is faster, easier and much more special than rolling beads with a commercial bead roller.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Making Round Polymer Clay Beads. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!