In this video I review and share with you my findings on a European polymer clay, call Cernit. It is manufactured in Belgium.
Although this clay has been around for a long time, I finally got the opportunity to test it for myself, thanks to the generosity of two wonderful ladies from France, Emeline and Elodie. Even their names sound wonderful don’t they?
I had more than twenty different colors of Cernit to test, including samples from every series that Cernit carries in their clay line. The series categories are: Number One, Translucent, Neon Light, Nature, Glamour and Shiny.
You will learn about the color shifts between raw and unbaked clay, the translucency of the different colors, the different series carried in the line and the strength of the clay when baked for different lengths of time.
- Related Video: Raw vs Baked Color Shifts Premo Sculpey Polymer Clay
- Related Video: Favorite 2016 Polymer Clay Tools And Supplies
- Related Resource: Emeline from Sergent Guimauve
- Related Resource: Elodie from Créomax
- Amazon Affiliate Link: Cernit Products On Amazon
- Related Video: Comparing Translucent Polymer Clay Brands
- Related Video: Pardo Professional Art Clay Translucent Review
- Related Video: Ten Minutes NOT Long Enough to Bake Polymer Clay
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Cernit Polymer Clay Review Raw vs. Baked … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!