Topics Covered In This Video:
- Overview of the JoolTool.
- Unique see-thru properties of the quick change Ninja Disks which make this the easiest to use rotary tool on the market (that I know of).
- Endless options for polishing, grinding, sanding, sharpening, drilling, carving, etc. for metals, glass, plastics, wood, stone and now… polymer clay!
- Dust collection system.
- Prepping the felt disks for buffing polymer clay.
- Safety considerations:
– Tie hair back
– No loose clothing, scarves, ties, long jewelry
– Should have added glasses, for eye protection
- How to polish buff polymer clay with the JoolTool.
- See how a sanded AND buffed Mica Shift bead looks so much better than one that has only been sanded.
- Price Range $300 – $1000 depending on accessories.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… JoolTool Rotary Machine for Buffing Polymer Clay. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!