Topics Covered In This Video:
- Inkssentials Enamel Accents is a dimensional Faux enamel high gloss paint made by Ranger.
- For this compatibility and durability test, sample swatches were made using Enamel Accents on strips of baked Premo polymer clay.
- Tests showed that after more than a months time, the paint had adhered to the polymer clay very strongly with no adverse reactions.
- The paint was tough and flexible and I was not able to scratch it off the clay with my fingernails. I could however press a light dent into the paint surface with my nail if I pressed really hard.
- Overall I believe that the Ranger Enamel Accents to be a great candidate for use on Premo polymer clay.
Question of the Day:
Have you ever tried Ranger’s Enamel Accents on polymer clay? What brand of clay did you use? And what kind of projects did you use them for?
I look forward to hearing from you.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Inkssentials Enamel Accents on Polymer Clay. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!