Topics Covered In This Video:
- Even a pro can make mistakes if she doesn’t follow her own advice… Bad Cindy!
- These plastic containers are NOT polymer clay safe!
- How polymer clay, liquid or solid, will react to some plastics… Yuck!
- How to test plastic storage containers to see if they are compatible with polymer clay, so you don’t make the same mistake I did.
- Example of a liquid polymer clay safe container… Empty Plastic Paint Pots.
Ok it’s confession time… does anyone else want to share a “what-not-to-do” experience that would be helpful for other clayers to learn from?
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… How NOT To Store Liquid Polymer Clay. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!