Topics Covered In This Video:
- The Jewelry Jig by Bead Landing.
- 4 Different patterns available for making clasps and earwires.
- Which designs I like and don’t like.
- Types of wire recommended for earwires.
- Gauges of wire and tempers best suited for making ear wires.
- Examples of Copper, Silver Filled, Bronze and Niobium Wire.
- Why you may not want to use expensive wire such as Gold Filled or Fine Silver when using this tool.
- How to use the Jewelry Jig.
- Tips for making the earwires safe for your ears.
- How to harden/strengthen your earwires by hammering.
Question of the Day:
Would you use a tool like the Jewelry Jig for making earwires for your polymer clay jewelry? Or would you rather just buy the ear wires already made?
I’d love to hear your answers below.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Jewelry Jig for Making Earwires. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!