Topics Covered In This Video:
- Why using a heat gun to cure polymer clay won’t fully cure your polymer clay pieces.
- How to see how hot your heat gun actually gets.
- Difficulty curing for the proper length of time.
- When a heat gun does come in handy… if you want to partially bake polymer clay in stages… or if you are doing specialty techniques such as my Deep Crackle Faux Raku Tutorial.
- Why you will still need to re-bake your partially baked polymer clay projects, in order to fully cure your pieces for quality and longevity.
By the way, if you have a polymer clay question or challenge you’d like me to address in an upcoming video vlog, do post it in the comments below. I’d love to help you find quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Baking Polymer Clay With A Heat Gun. The Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!