In this video you will learn how to make a super easy extruded polymer clay cane in a Lumberjack Plaid pattern (aka Buffalo Plaid), that you can use to make rustic Christmas Ornaments and decor.
All you need is Red and Black polymer clay (I used Premo Cadmium Red and Premo Black Clay)… an extruder (I used my Lucy Clay Czextruder, but you could use a Makin’s Extruder or a Walnut Hollow Extruder)… and a square die (I used the Lucy Clay 3 square disk from LCD Set #2, but any square die will work).
- Related Affiliate Link: Deer Landscape Laser Cut Wood Ornament
- Related Affiliate Link: Deer Head Laser Cut Wood Ornament
- Related Affiliate Link: Moose Head Laser Cut Wood Ornament
- Related Affiliate Link: Makin’s Professional Clay Extruder
- Related Affiliate Link: Walnut Hollow Clay Extruder
- Related Video: Laser Cut Wood Ornaments Totural Vol-066
- Related Video: Review of the Lucy Clay CzeXtruder XXL HD
- Related Video: Makins vs. Walnut Hollow Polymer Clay Extruders
- Related Video: Christmas Sweater Cane Tutorial Vol-079
- Related Video: How To Clean Your Polymer Clay Extruder
Do you have any suggestions for videos on tips, techniques or products you would like to learn more about? Let me know in the comments section below!
My goal is to help you to learn quicker and easier ways to bring up the professionalism in your polymer clay art.
Oh and don’t forget to give these videos a Thumbs Up click at YouTube if you are enjoying them. The more Likes a video gets, the higher it rises in the searches. And that means even more people will be able to join in on this polymer clay journey of a lifetime.
Also, by subscribing to our YouTube Channel directly, you will receive notifications as soon as new videos are uploaded. To subscribe, click here… Lumberjack Plaid Polymer Clay Cane – Rustic Christmas Decor … the Subscribe Button is right near the top of that YouTube page.
Looking forward to hearing from you!